Communications Services is pleased to provide training and consultation to campus departments on the following.
- Online Tools for Telephone and Voice Mail Services, Accounts, and Billing (Sign Up Now!)
- Campus Telephone System and Custom Calling Features
- Voice Mail System and Call Controllers
- Department-owned Panasonic Digital Key Telephone Systems
- Campus 800 MHz Radio System
While individual or group training is available to departments, many questions about how to use the campus telephone and voice mail systems can be answered by referring to the documents on our Support page for faculty and staff.
To arrange for training on Call Controllers, Digital Key Telephone systems, or the campus 800 MHz Radio system, please call us at extension 8700 or send email to email@example.com.